🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Postioning a window

Started by
2 comments, last by PnP Bios 19 years, 10 months ago
How would I postion where the window would be drawn on the screen in sdl? Like saying it should be at cordinates (0,0) or (1.5,480) or whatever.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Advertisement
you know, I don't think you can. I've poked around the documentation, and I don't see a function for doing this. Check all the SDL_WM functions. Perhaps I missed something.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Quote: Original post by PnP Bios
you know, I don't think you can. I've poked around the documentation, and I don't see a function for doing this. Check all the SDL_WM functions. Perhaps I missed something.

I already did that. I just recently searched for a way to do that on google and the only way to do it is a win32 hack. So I can but it wont be portable. Oh well.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
yeah, perhaps in the next version...

I could see an SDL_SetVideoModeEX...
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement