🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New game idea - Lokking for ...

Started by
4 comments, last by Lokite 23 years, 9 months ago
I am looking for a programmer that is familiar with C and directX. Has to know how to load 3d models and have them animated. I have a game idea and I can do the 3d models and art but the programming is out of my league. if you are interrested please email me. No novices please Im serious about this game and I want this to become a reality. When email is recieved I will request a sample of what you can do. The example must include the use of directX including DirectSound and DirectRM. I know this sounds like it might not be worth it but trust me I have this all figured out. I dont care about the source code or how you show me you can do it as long as it shows a basic 3d object moving in 3d space. Try to make it under a mb. There won''t be too many people joining up so i''ll just say thanx to you that stood up and decided to help. If this game is a success we will sell and the profit will go 50-50. For more info EMAIL ME AT: KLOUSR@HOTMAIL.COM Or IM me at: Xx LOKITE xX
Advertisement

Anonymous is right, it''s going to take some convincing to get a programmer earning $60-$100/hr to devote some time to you for free. Rather than seeing what the programmer can do for you, maybe you should post a few examples of your skills - then maybe you''ll get a bite.
First off, if you dont want to help, then dont reply. Secondly, not many game programmers get $60-100/hour . I erased AP''s post cuz it was offensive, lets keep this the friendliest forum on GameDev.net please.

And Lokite, you may want to try in the "Help Wanted" forum, as well.

Tschau.

$65-100 a hour! *drools*

My Homepage
When you say DirectRM do you mean Direct3D Retained Mode? In which case you will most likely find few people to help you, since most people are using D3DX & D3DIM or just D3DIM.

------------------------------
#pragma twice

sharewaregames.20m.com

I could do some sound, probaly.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement