🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

PLEASE GO TO MY SITE! I BEG YOU!

Started by
7 comments, last by Stelman 23 years, 9 months ago
http://trak.to/aria ARIA - a site about all rpgs. Right now about 30 downloads, 15 additions to commercial rpgs (netbooks for AD&D and such) and about 12 pen and paper rpgs. Don''t forget to vote your favorite AD&D class! You can also get your own free e-mail account and become a member of the absolute rpgs sitering!
Advertisement
some ppl are lazy like me. it would be nicer if you posted a link instead of just telling us to cut n paste the address

here, i help you: http://trak.to/aria (for all you lazy ppl)
hey at least now i can click in it myself and see your site...

- Pouya

I can aid thee no further great knight; Good luck to thee.
Good content. But I cant say that i like the design of the page...its sorta newbie-ish.

Keep it up!

=======================
Game project(s):
www.fiend.cjb.net
=======================Game project(s):www.fiend.cjb.net
I agree... getting good, but needs a new layout. For links, blue text on a blue background just doesn''t work very well. And maybe you could move the site to somewhere other than Angelfire, so the popup windows don''t come up every single time I go to a different section of the site? Damn those guys at Angelfire.

-Ironblayde
Aeon Software
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"
Well Now,

Jonatan I just had to say that your fiend site rocks...and thats an understatment.

STVOY

Mega Moh Mine!!

The Yipsilon Home Page (Under Construction)

Well if you put it that way, then I''m not going.

---------------------------
"Don't die for your country, make some other dumb bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Hello.

My Opera browser returned a bunch of "illegal cookie" errors when I went to the site!

Topgoro

We emphasize "gotoless" programming in this company, so constructs like "goto hell" are strictly forbidden.
We emphasize "gotoless" programming in this company, so constructs like "goto hell" are strictly forbidden.
like i said, i thought it sucked! bad graphics & popups
This doesn''t belong in the Lounge, so I''m moving it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement