🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Can DirectMouse use with MFC?

Started by
0 comments, last by eskerchin 23 years, 8 months ago
Hello! Could anybody tell me how to implement DirectMouse in MFC? void initDMouse(HWND hDlg,HINSTANCE hInst) { HRESULT hr; hr=DirectInputCreate(hInst, DIRECTINPUT_VERSION, &pDI, NULL ); if ( FAILED(hr) ) showErrMsg(ErrInitDinput,TRUE); hr=pDI->CreateDevice(GUID_SysMouse,&pMouse,NULL); if ( FAILED(hr) ) showErrMsg(ErrInitDinput,TRUE); hr = pMouse->SetDataFormat(&c_dfDIMouse); if ( FAILED(hr) ) showErrMsg(ErrInitDinput,TRUE); hr = pMouse->SetCooperativeLevel( hDlg, DISCL_EXCLUSIVE|DISCL_FOREGROUND); if ( FAILED(hr)) showErrMsg(ErrInitDinput,TRUE); } This is my code of initialization. I have tried a lot of methods such as initDMouse(AfxGetMainWnd()->GetSafeHwnd(), ::AfxGetInstanceHandle( )); to pass HINSTANCE and HWND value to the function, but it still didn''t have response. All works in API but not MFC. I don''t know why this would happen. Please help!
Advertisement
This doesn''t really have to do with music/audio, move it to a different forum like the DirectX one to get an answer.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement