🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AngelScript IDE

Started by
2 comments, last by WitchLord 19 years, 6 months ago
Ive just started using AngelScript and I have to say kudos for making such an easy to use scripting language. Is there any form of AngeScript IDE out there? I suppose all im looking for is wordpad with syntax highlighting. Thanks SpreeTree
Advertisement
try textpad from http://www.textpad.com, all you have to do is create a new document class "AngelScript" and provide your own syntax definition file which is really easy to create, just look at the syntax file for c/c++ to get an idea of how to do it (it's just a list of language keywords and operators).
Excellent thats just what i was looking for :)

Thanks
Spree
You may also want to take a look at SciTE, which in my opinion is better than TextPad, and is free. It uses a similar scheme for syntax highlighting.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement