🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AngelScript 1.10.1c - Stable (2004/12/19)

Started by
2 comments, last by WitchLord 19 years, 6 months ago
I've just released 1.10.1c which fixes the following: * ExecuteString() could sometimes return an invalid context pointer when an error occurred. * Application functions that returned float or double failed on GNUC based compilers with optimizations turned on. (thanks Marcin "Szpak" Zajaczkowski) * Prepare() could crash if the function id was incorrect. Regards, Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
The latest Angelscript.h generated a warning. here..the fix was on MSDN in VS.NET 2003, hence

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
angelscript.h(69) : warning C4121: 'asUPtr' : alignment of a member was sensitive to packing

union asUPtr
{
asFUNCTION_t func;
asMETHOD_t mthd;
};
change the struct to (reverse the elements)

union asUPtr
{
asMETHOD_t mthd;
asFUNCTION_t func;
};

should fix the warning. not a major pain though, but a lot of files in my project have called AS.h and the warning msg pops up.
Jayanth.KRaptor Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.http://www.raptorentertainment.com---------------------------------------------------------Why Mr. Anderson? Why? ...Why keep fighting? Do you think you're fighting for something - for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom, or truth, perhaps peace, could it be for love? Illusions Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence without meaning or purpose.
andreas
what happened with the changelog on the angelscript site?
Cartman's definition of sexual harrasement:"When you are trying to have intercourse with a lady friend, and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind"(watch South Park, it rocks)
EddHead:

Thanks for the fix. I haven't seen that warning yet, but it makes sense that putting the larger type first fixes it.

caesar4:

The change log was moved to the documentation page.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement