🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

looking for a good mp3 ringtones website

Started by
16 comments, last by fleabay 4 years, 3 months ago
I just recently purchased a new samsung phone with sprint, and I was wondering if anyone knows a good website to purchase mp3 ringtones. Not just the ones that sound like an 4 year old with a midi controller, but the real songs themselves. And yes, my phone does support them thanks
Advertisement
Mp3 ringtones? WTF? You mean you put an MP3 song on it and it works?
Can't you just find yourself a WAV editor and a WAV->MP3 convertor?

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

www.jamster.com
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
those things HAVE to be the most annoying thing, ever. I hate them with a passion, and now I hate you for wanting one.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote: Original post by capn_midnight
those things HAVE to be the most annoying thing, ever. I hate them with a passion, and now I hate you for wanting one.

i now hate you for hating them and hating that person
----------------[attention] [bawling] [caution] [cool] [crying] [dead] [depressed] [disturbed] [embarrass] [evil] [flaming] [google] [grin] [headshake] [help] [ignore] [imwithstupid] [inlove] [lol] [looksaround] [oh] [pig] [razz] [repost] [rolleyes] [sad] [sick] [smile] [tears] [totally] [wink] [wow]
Quote: Original post by Wild_Pointer_
Quote: Original post by capn_midnight

i now hate you for hating them and hating that person

You post too much.
I don't mind the quality ringtones, in theory.

In practice, so far as I can tell, only hiphop songs make it into ringtones. Why is this?

CM
Quote: Original post by Conner McCloud

In practice, so far as I can tell, only hiphop songs make it into ringtones. Why is this?

CM

marketing and the degredation of culture in our society.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote: Original post by Conner McCloud

CM

Because the r so k3wl, duh!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement