🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3D Studio Max - World Creating Toolkit?

Started by
2 comments, last by EvenFlow 23 years, 7 months ago
Ok first of all I must admit that my version of 3D Studio Max isn''t legit...I am a student and I wanted to check it out to see if this is what I want to do with my life, and I don''t have $1000 to dish out for something I dont even know if I''ll be good at or want to do with my life. But on to my question.....in the tutorials of 3D Studio Max Online help.....it often mentions World-Creating toolkit....what is this? Does it come with 3D Studio Max when you buy it? I''m saving up $1000 to buy it as we speak....but it could be months before I get that much...I have $500 right now.....so im halfway there....but does the toolkit come with Max...or do you buy it separate? thanks for any help in advance... Eve
A wise man once said that there are two kinds of silent people in this world. Those who are too busy plotting evil deeds to talk, and those who know that actions speak louder than words.-----------------------------My grandmother always said : why buy the cow when you get the sex for free?Brodie - Mallrats
Advertisement
The World Creation Toolkit is just their way of saying CD2

Albatros!!! Get you Albatros here!!!
Albatros!!! Get you Albatros here!!!
The last time i checked 3D Studio Max R3 cost $3500. But there is $850 discount if your student.

Possibility
Yes MAX is and will allways be to expensiv for normal users to buy.
My license is not legal either.
Whant good plugins? Check this out. www.maxplugins.de

Its a nice place for free plugins.

www.pigbear.cjb.net
www.pigbear.cjb.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement