🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

would anyone like to help y2k!!

Started by
-1 comments, last by -=\)SilenuS(/=- 24 years, 9 months ago
Not now, not tomorow, not next week. But somtime in y2k I would like to have a amout of help. More exact would be around march. I want help in all of the now telled positions
Programmers
3d artists/texturemaking
level designers
fx/music developers

well to be hounest...Everything.The reason why march is a good start are bassed on my drawing lessons. I have resently gone to my final drawing group and will be out of it sometime in mars. Right now I haven't the skills a producer/designer should have to start a project. For now I just have an almost complete idea, Some help from friends and nothing less. You may think I'm sounding a bit nuts but this is the way it is. And if your intrested. Then dont hesitate to reply. All kids of replays are welcome. If you want more exact info. Then mail me at petter7@hotmail.com

Notice: If your loking for dollars this aint the place to start looking at. I thinked that we would split alike if the project goes the whole line out.

I maybe are loking for you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement