🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

looking for beta testers

Started by
-1 comments, last by djsteffey 23 years, 7 months ago
I need some alpha testers for my multi-player space shoot-em-up. I plan to run the alpha test sometime later toinight or tomorrow evening. You must have AOL Insant Messanger if you wish to participate. It can be downloaded for free. If you will contact me via email at djsteffe@unity.ncsu.edu or send me an instant message at djs ncsu (there is a space there) and let me know your system specs and internet connection. I prefer people with descent speed computer an must have fast connection with little lag. Server is not optimized yet so large amounts of data are being sent (not real large) but may overwhelm a small modem connection. I am looking for 10 to 15 people to participate. Later today i will post a screen shot here to give you an idea of what it looks like. And give you more details on features in the game. Please help me out people and I think you will enjoy the game. "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail themGames Productions

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement