🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Updates

Started by
2 comments, last by Supreme 23 years, 6 months ago
Hi, I am here to give you some update about Vampire Quest and the Simusoft3D website. The web site has changed and is having a new facelift at : http://www.simusoft3d.com note: some of the sections are not available yet. For Vampire Quest, we are in negocitations with some important sponsors and Investor for the fundings. Finally! But the thing is that we have everything to move on on the artwork side, programming side and the rest. All we need is a good 3D artist that would be willing to join our team. For sure it is not a paid job for now. But if everythings goes well and that the investors and sponsors are impressed with our stuff. You will get paid enough to live a good life doing what you like. So if your interrested in helping on the project. Just send me your resume at jobs@simusoft3d.com. If you could send some kind of letter by email too explaining me your motivations. On my side, I can guarantee you all that I said above by contract. This is a serious project. Thank you all for your interest. "What is best for a Quote than this : BLANK"
"What is best for a Quote than this : BLANK"
Advertisement
As I see nobody seems interrested... Anyway if you know someone who could be interrested in Modeling / Animating 3D for us just let him know to send an email to : jobs@simusoft3d.com

Thank you ...

It all sounds really interesting, but when I visited your web site I didn''t see much but a few descriptions... So is the game ready or how much is left to complete?? Is the engine ready??

What''s the game going to be about exactly anyway???

I''m sure a lot of people would be more interested in joining if they knew what they were joining in the first place
You''re absolutely right
Our website is in reconstruction right now thats why it doesnt have that much information

Okay first, this is a 3rd person RPG gothic game. We have our own 3D engine almost finished only some tweaks to do for the gameplay. And to do those, we need some art

The design doc is finished but constantly in evolution (oh man... what else is new? =oP) Most of the concept arts are finished and are waiting to be modeled or animated.

Here is a little blurb about the story :

You are Fitz (name subject to change) and you live in your little town in the end of the 12th century. You have a familly that you dont know and you are someone that you dont even expect that you are. The chosen.

You will discover that your race is near to extinction due to a strange cause. You will have to destroy that evil force (his name is Tagoth son of Goth). To do so, you will have to make allies and to fight terrible ennemies on your way.

But at the end, life will be better.

Okay, it seems a little strange written like that but this is only a resume. I will not write the entire story on the forum =oP

We have already sponsors for our materials (Matrox and ATI) and 2 publishers that we are currently negociating with. This will be a 49.99$ canadian title. We are looking to distribute it internationally and from our market study we should at least sell 150 000 copies in the first sale year.

We also plan to port the game (god I love our engine!) for X-Box, GameCube and Playstation 2. (We are currently negociating XBox and GameCube licence possibility).

Thats it... if you have more questions, Ill be glad to answer you.

Thank you

Oh yeah you can call me nick

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement