🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Check out my game

Started by
0 comments, last by AndyMan 23 years, 6 months ago
After months of toil during which I have seen many projects announced here, it's finally my turn . Check out my game Puzzle Stars at my site. I've kept it small so it won't take to long to download. It's a puzzle game with a platform game engine, all but finished. I'm worried that it might not work if the computer is any slower than 233MHz. Now that it's done (nearly) I'll be able to get on with my life. Please give me any feedback or bug reports. I'll be checking here heaps next week and I'll try to make any improvements which won't be too hard. I want any really bad bugs out by Christmas. Don't worry about the irrelevant data on the status bar, I'll remove that for the Monday upload. In fact there will probably be a lot to change for the Monday upload. Edited by - AndyMan on 12/16/00 8:28:52 AM
Advertisement
your new version of the game is pretty nice.
i finished level 1-3 and didn''t see any bugs so far.
but i got one strange graphic bug,a small blank vertical bar across the screen,i''ve seen similar things on other programs like old videogame-emulators.
the gamecontrol is a little bit awkward,a fast mouse control would be great.
the solution function is good.
Karl - Blueskied Games | my german site: Gratis Spiele

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement