🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AngelScript 2.4.1d released

Started by
2 comments, last by WitchLord 18 years, 6 months ago
I've made some bug fixes to the library, so you might want to download this latest version if you're already using 2.4.1. I'd like to thank the following people for discovering these bugs: DaesDemon, mandrav, Anders Stenberg, and Vexorian. AngelScript now has a public wiki as well. There's not much information there yet, but hopefully with time it will start to grow. I will not be responsible for making the updates on the wiki, but rather you, the community, will be, so if you want the wiki to grow as a resource you'll have to make some updates to it yourselves. Visit the wiki here: angelscript.pbwiki.com. Thanks to Deyja, for taking the initiative and creating the wiki for us. And finally a tiny notice about the progress on the 2.5.0 version. It's coming along nicely, but there are a lot of internal changes, so it will be a while yet before I can release the first WIP. Regards, Andreas Jonsson [edit]version 2.4.1b released[/edit] [edit]version 2.4.1c released[/edit] [edit]version 2.4.1d released[/edit] [Edited by - WitchLord on December 11, 2005 8:06:55 AM]

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
Another bug related to expressions with multiple operations using overloaded operator behaviours has been fixed with this release. Thanks goes to __Avatar__ for discovering the bug.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Another bug has been discovered and fixed, this one is related to index operators that takes a non-primitive argument and returns a reference. Thanks to Desdemona for discovering that bug.

A minor bug was discovered by Lbas. This bug allowed script writers to do a handle assignment to an object variable. This has now been fixed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement