🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Harvesting People...

Started by
-1 comments, last by Zaldron 23 years, 6 months ago
Greetings. Yeah, I know.. This should be on the "Help Wanted" forum, in fact, it´s already there... The reason I´m reposting here is because my main objective is to acquire some artists. And what better place than "Game Art"? As you probably guessed, this is a call for help to anyone with the correct standards... I will make it brief. We´re currently beggining early work on a title that lacks of a proper name right now. This title could be easily explained as a 1st person Coop RPG. It focus on character & class interaction of a small group of players (the game is LAN based). The idea is to bring life to each classical RPG class (Warrior, Mage, Thief, etc) to an advanced degree of complexity, allowing the player to use their skills/talents to enhance the world interaction and the gameplay itself. Take note that while the game is 1st person-viewed, the game lacks of an "engine" like the ones in the Unreal/Quake series. The idea is to "export" (kinda, the thing is pretty more complex to be explained here) architecture created in 3DSMAX. But the whole level creation issue is not the reason I came here. I need as many artists as possible. You can already imagine the great amount of enemies/models/skins/textures/items to be drawn. If you´re an 3DSMax user, much better. For the time being, you should contact me (the lead and only artist at the time) if you´re interested in the project. You can find me at avengerz66@hotmail.com, or on ICQ : 18477495. Quick Data : ========== * Game based on Direct3D 7.0 (IM). * (for the time) Desertic World themed. * LAN Only. Too much data for those crappy modems. * Pretty resource-hog. (I don´t expect character models inferior to 1500 polys) Thanks for your time... _______________ FTF Software
_______________FTF Software

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement