🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Skins??Please help?

Started by
1 comment, last by Android 13 23 years, 5 months ago
Can i make a skin for a modle, not a map, but a modle. In the regular paint program that comes with windows? Thanks for your help. And oh if you couldnt could you recomend something(prefrable free) to use? Thanks again see ya later.
Mess with the best,Die like the rest!!
Advertisement
Technically you can. But technically, one is supposed to be able to make fire out of dry wood ...

IF you can open PCX or BMP files, then you can modify, create skins, for most quakelikes out there. Now which program is the best, that''s an entirely different story. Some will tell you Photoshop, other Paint Shop Pro, I would tell you Deluxe Paint of GFX 2 ... it''s a question of what you know to use already really.

If you want more info on skinning and modelling, go to www.polycount.com

youpla :-P
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
Paint shop pro, I use it it has millions more features than paint its just worlds better and paint shop pro is free for 30 days and then you can just find a crack for it (ive heard). Photoshop will set you back about $500 im not exactly sure but its still lots.
yeah boy

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement