🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

sourceforge project

Started by
2 comments, last by WitchLord 18 years, 1 month ago
I have recently noticed that AngelScript is now accessible throught sourceforge. You know that I am an 1.10.0d user, don't you ;) Reading recent post about AS futur version, I don't feel upgrading to version 2.x ever since it will have too many interface changes from programmer and scripter view. I have made somes updates to 1.10 version about adding such #path #include #define #ifdef #else #endif defined const operation (eg: if (x = BASE_VALUE+1) or switch(x) case BASE_VALUE+1 ) also I'm on the way to add the struct but not sure i'll endup with this I'm not sure those change will be very usefull to the AS community since most of it is now using version 2.x . So what's the point ? Well, I would like you to open a new branch on your sf project to allow me to share those updates. Who knows, someone (an 1.10 user) could be insterested in such update ... Thanks, AbrKen
Advertisement
Sure, I can create a new branch for this. I just don't know how to give access to other developers on just certain branches.

Do you know how to do that?

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Quote: Original post by WitchLord
Sure, I can create a new branch for this. I just don't know how to give access to other developers on just certain branches.

Do you know how to do that?

not exactly sure how to go about something like this, however I would be surprised if it wasn't possible in subversion. Nevertheless, doing such advanced administration stuff at sourceforge usually comes down to simply posting a support request using the corresponding tracker: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=1&atid=200001
Thanks. I'll post a question about this there.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement