🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

NEED URGENT HELP !!!!

Started by
3 comments, last by Vikcy 23 years, 4 months ago
Please help me! I''am a 3D modeller/animator,working on a game with friends.Yesterday i got an offer on making a small animation for a software company logo.THE PROBLEM : this is the first time i do something like this,so i simple dont know how much is the usual price....PLEASE TELL ME...in some European currency...or $ is good too...thanks
" de sagittis ungarorum libera nos Domine"West-European pray in 900AD
Advertisement
That depends on what kind of company you are talking about. A small company with one or two employees can''t afford to spend a fortune on a logo. Besides, a logo might not be that important to them. Huge companies like Microsoft however, have so much money that they could easily pay you millions of dollars for a logo. And the logo would be very important to them because it would be used in commercials and such.
OK,u r right.. So,it''s a small company with about 5-10 empoyees.Ohh,and it is in Hungary...Eastern Europe...you know..post-communist-not-too-rich-but-developind country.
So,how much shall i ask for it??? 30$ ? 100$ ? HEEELLLP ! They want an offer in this very moment !
I recently had a similar problem when someone asked me to do a website for them. What I did was look around at web design companies in the country and see what prices they were charging for a similar service.

I expect that graphic design companies wouldn''t publish prices much though, as it depends on the specific project. But you could contact some local graphics design companies and pretend you are the client and see how much they would charge you for it.

--
Sam Webb
Crazed and Confused
A good idea,i''ll try it.Thanks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement