🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

paulecoyote

Started by
2 comments, last by paulecoyote 17 years, 8 months ago
Workshop participation thread for paulecoyote
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by slowpid
Post a picture of your work, hand drawn. Then talk a bit about your knowledge of art, and or your ignorance about it, so that people know where others are starting.

Paul, 27, from Southern England.

Used to do art a little bit in high-school, now again picks up something to doodle with, but hasn't done anything seriously for many, many years!

I do like visiting muesums and art shows on the weekends sometimes for something to do - and always admire people whom actually can draw and paint.

My skill would be "rank amature" I guess. I have no dillusions about being able to draw.

Here's a sketch I did probably about ten years ago. If you can figure out what it is, then props to you [wink]

Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.
Hiya, I know exactly what it is. It's the Happy Buddha ;)
eboy you're right!
Well here's my first attempt at the first exercise.

Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement