🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My latest cg. is is good or no?

Started by
5 comments, last by Fantasy Edge 23 years, 2 months ago
well, this is a peve of mine. i need to know as i will be making this isnto a much larger poster for my girlfriend on our aniversery. so, keep in mind this is only one part of 4 that will be in the poster. www.geocities.com/execlanhome/jinangelic.jpg I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts Millennium ED

Advertisement
Very well done! I wish I could make anything that looked half as nice .

"Finger to spiritual emptiness underlying everything." -- How a C manual referred to a "pointer to void." --Things People Said
Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!
http://druidgames.cjb.net/
Your good with those painter programs Fantasy!! For me to sit at a computer and paint like that it would take me atleast a day or two. Do you have one of those new touch screen computers were you use a pen and drag it across the screen, kind of like when you use one of those hand held computers. If you did it all with mouse then you have good eye and hand coordination.

Edited by - Blade Runner on April 3, 2001 11:48:09 PM
--------------------------I shall thrash his bloody head in, cut it from upon his shoulders, and as his blood flows effortlessly down my blade, I shall taste it's sweetness. Blade Runner’s Entertainment Nothing much right now...
Not bad at all... how did you do the feathers?
Wow! That''s beautiful!

Nice job!

-------------------
"Pointer?????"
-Anonymous

-=Xelius=-
-------------------"Pointer?" -Anonymous-=Xelius=-
well, the feathers were actully really easy. they were drawn in one window, blended and placed in another. it was all copy paste modify.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts Millennium ED

That''s really good stuff
Ya gotta show us the whole poster when it''s done.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement