🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Pixler required

Started by
-1 comments, last by DrChaoZ 23 years, 1 month ago
Bored ? Idealist ? Don''t like java ? Hate pascal ? Nothing useful to do ? Lonely ? Wanted to see your name in a beautiful peace of art ? Need a challange ? Want to change the world ? Want to create an universe ? BECOME GOD ? you can... We are looking for someone, who is able to create sprites for isometric-engine online rpg. We also need someone who can generate a 3D character projection system for DirectX. Further information avaiable at http://saturn.spaceports.com/~drchaoz LPGRIND aeromatix@gmx.net
Advertisement
man, i hope you appreciate the skope of my patience right now. I am on a pos pent 166 at school reading your posting and it took like 2 minutes to actully start typin this shit. ahem. Well, first off, I would like to know somthing about your project. as usefull as your intro was, and i might add challanging, I might be able to help you. What makes yours different? what makes people like it and what drives you to complete it. now, i make no promises untill redwyrm is out but hey. im curious at this point. maybe because i havent slept in 48....pls, expand on your topic.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts Millennium ED
Redwyrm Online

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement