🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Ain't he cute ?

Started by
6 comments, last by ahw 23 years, 1 month ago
I am not exactly sure, but I didnt really like the Anonymous Poster on the GDNet Lounge forum saying I was doing macho art, so here is a kawai drawing youpla :-P
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
Advertisement
Not bad, what did you create it in, PSP?

Downloads:  ZeroOne Realm

How did you do that? Did you draw it , then scan it, cause I could really use some new art in a game im developing - based on the character Courage the Cowardly Dog - and I would like to have some of our own original art. Please explain how I could or someone could make a pic such as that. Thankyou.
bad!
hehe.. god he´s cute. Where´s your macho art?
quote: Original post by Hase

hehe.. god he´s cute. Where´s your macho art?

Mmmh :/ I don't do macho art, I do lots of women
I like to make Machinean concepts such as Victory, Justice, this kinda stuff that you find in classic sculptures from after the Revolution (18-19th century).
I had this discussion already with my Fine Arts lecturers, and I still havent changed I like women. Though I don't say I don't draw men, but it's just men present a different challenge in drawing (for me).
I like the feeling of drawing a simple, perfect line. When you get that hip right.
How long would you say I spent doing the little drawing above ?
Well, I spent the freaking entire afternoon, actually. Not because there is any difficulty, but because I wanted to get the curves *perfect*. And they are far from it
Ah well...

SikCiv : I used Photoshop 4 'cause that's what we got at school, but there is no real diffulty in this drawing. The thing is that if I had done it in a vector based program, it would probably have taken 5 minutes. But that's not the way I like it ...

TryForFullUse : Nope, that's 100% made in Photoshop, from scratch. Although usually my art is based on a general outline done on paper.
Check out [ shameless plug alert !] the thread I wrote on colouring your art, somewhere in this forum

Edited by - ahw on May 21, 2001 8:58:07 AM
More cuteness !
Again, done in an hour or so, with the mouse and a few tricks. This time I didnt spend ages doing the lines, because my trick does it itself

I need ... to ... draw ... a ... naked woman !

youpla :-P
ahw is crazy coo
Yes, he is crazy. Only a madman is capable of doing that type of art. All the respect I had for Ahw has just ceased to exist. The only good smiley face is a dead one. Wait...a dead one should die twice for being a smiley. Smileys are evil!!!

Dude1:Look at this!
Dude2:Ugh! That''s disgusting.
Dude1:Its art!
Dude2: Its your puke.
Dude1:Its abstract art,dammit!
Dude1:Look at this!Dude2:Ugh! That's disgusting.Dude1:Its art!Dude2: Its your puke.Dude1:Its abstract art,dammit!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement