🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

EVERYBODY PLEASE SEE THIS !!!!!

Started by
47 comments, last by Metal Typhoon 23 years ago
I loved your answer. And isn''t Codewarrior just for MAC ? I''ve used only in MAC.

"The shortcut is not always the best way "

Metal Typhoon
Metal Typhoon
Advertisement
quote: Original post by Metal Typhoon
So... Everybody says that vc++ is better than borland''s builder right ? But look at this, and maybe u''ll chage your mind. I did change mine !!!. Every good company show it''s product against a competitor. Hummmmm.... ! Borland show that very well and in the other hand Microsoft DOESN''T , why ? Hehehe u know y !!

Your a complete moron for even posting this on the forum and I will hope that someday you''ll actually realize how stupid you''ve acted. I use VC++6.0 and I never tried Boredland and you know what, I dont care! Visual C++ may not be as *perfect* as you think Boredland is but I like Visual C++ because it gets the job I need done. Why are you constantly posting crap on these forums you stupid disgrace for a newbie. If you had a half a brain or a life then you wouldn''t be posting crap like this but you''d be sitting at your computer eating Ramen Noodles and programming something with your *perfect* Boredland compiler. Loser.
quote: Original post by Martee
Uh, no ...
What about all the VC++ features that Borland chose not to list?

Oh, and another reason I use VC++ is that I got it for free.

Edit: this is in reply to Metal Typhoon.

~~~~~~~~~~
Martee

Edited by - Martee on June 27, 2001 9:09:48 PM

Hahahahaha. And y Microsoft didn''t do the same and show agains''t another product , SINCE it''s better ? That should be obvious right ? Hummm...

Metal Typhoon
Metal Typhoon
VC++, C++ Builder, CodeWarrior, blah. Use whatever you happen to like, because they all basically do the same thing.
quote: Original post by MiniZap
Original post by Metal Typhoon
So… Everybody says that vc++ is better than borland''s builder right ? But look at this, and maybe u''ll chage your mind. I did change mine !!!. Every good company show it''s product against a competitor. Hummmmm…. ! Borland show that very well and in the other hand Microsoft DOESN''T , why ? Hehehe u know y !!

Your a complete moron for even posting this on the forum and I will hope that someday you''ll actually realize how stupid you''ve acted. I use VC++6.0 and I never tried Boredland and you know what, I dont care! Visual C++ may not be as *perfect* as you think Boredland is but I like Visual C++ because it gets the job I need done. Why are you constantly posting crap on these forums you stupid disgrace for a newbie. If you had a half a brain or a life then you wouldn''t be posting crap like this but you''d be sitting at your computer eating Ramen Noodles and programming something with your *perfect* Boredland compiler. Loser.

Sorry if i did offend u. But you''re welcome to quit k ?

Metal Typhoon
quote: Original post by merlin9x9
VC++, C++ Builder, CodeWarrior, blah. Use whatever you happen to like, because they all basically do the same thing.

WOW dude, what an answer , yeah !!

Metal Typhoon
Metal Typhoon
Borland show the positive points of their ide & compiler to make it look good, they arent going to show the negatives and all the things that VC6 does better than it.

It''s called advertising, and after a while you learn not to believe it.

Anyway I use VC6 because it''s what I have. Im not going out and buying another compiler just because it is advertised to supposedly be better.
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
NO,NO,NO. U didn''t get it. IF MICROSOFT''S COMPILER WAS THAT GOOD ,ENOUGH TO BET BORLAND''S, THE WOULD AT LEAST ADVERTISE, RIGHT ? BUT Y THEY DON''T DO IT ? Y

Metal Typhoon
Metal Typhoon
quote: Original post by Metal Typhoon
NO,NO,NO. U didn''t get it. IF MICROSOFT''S COMPILER WAS THAT GOOD ,ENOUGH TO BET BORLAND''S, THE WOULD AT LEAST ADVERTISE, RIGHT ? BUT Y THEY DON''T DO IT ? Y

I need help I think my computer has a virus, wait wait, no. Sorry, it''s no virus its just a message board with Metal Typhoon''s annoying messages.
I''m serious man ! if u wanna answer shit , don''t do it please !

Metal Typhoon
Metal Typhoon

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement