🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

help link story ruff

Started by
0 comments, last by sunandshadow 15 years, 3 months ago
Legend Of Link Gates of Tomorrow by:Craig.L.F.george And so the boy would be born in the month June on the 6th day not one of use , a man in his world but 8 years old in The Magic Garden Of Hyrule. His spirit the sword , for each must master there spirit to free themselves from diversity and evil. His destiny will be to save our world and his For he will hold all life in his hands a burden shared with one of use. The Master Sword he will become….the one to destroy evil For he is the angel that never died to become one And so he will understand his destiny for he is the chosen. And so the legend begins…. The Story: The mist rising thickening , the sun nearly gone… twilight approaches. Battle cry’s brake threw the sound of horses and steal. The hordes race to words each other ..the Devil Lord and his minions against man. A lone worrier runs ahead the Devil Lord running to meet him ,just then a bang is heard In the sky grabbing every ones attention as a white ball of light races across the sky Crashing between the devil and the man. The Devil Lord manages to stop on the edge of the crater while the man fell in Rolling head over heals as the Devil Lord watched with amusement the man finally came to a stop at the bottom. Unwittingly landing with his sword blade flat on top of a little black dragon, The dragon spoke much to the mans surprise Dragon : please don’t kill me” he said in a whimpering voice The man moved his blade of the little black dragon who only looked 30cm long.. staring down at the dragon who now opened its eyes That shun green bared its teeth witch were like 1cm long thin and sharp. You spared my life so ill spare yours when I kill every one and end this Would ,for I’m the oracle of time sent by the goddesses for evil will win. The man: do you have to kill every 1 what about the good people” he exclaimed! “don’t you have any compassion? The dragon stared at him with wide eyes.. Dragon: compassion? What is this thing Man: it’s a way in witch you look at things respect life and such. The man look back at the dragon and notices it was standing next to its body The dragon looked like a ghost. Dragon: an arrow got me on the way down I have to leave this body Ill tell you a tail A dragon can be what ever it chooses to be but once it has chosen a form it Will stay that form for all eternity so if a dragon chooses to be a tree it will be a tree For all time ,if the tree is struck by lightning and burns to the ground The dragon must wait 8 years before it may chose to move on in a butterfly that fly’s past But when that butterfly dies the dragon will still be a tree… I found out what I want to be.. just like you for you the closest thing To angel iv ever seen. And so the dragon walked into the man and the dragon spirit hitched a ride in the Mans spare sole slot Dragon: now I can see threw your eyes compassion u will teach me.. And if you can defeat evil with out killing any 1 even the devil lord I will let every 1 live. You may not go back in time ,dream Or imagine ,you have to do it for real before tomorrow Or every 1 is dead. And so the man said “this is not Hyrule” for I know the story He here’d the dragon cuss.. And in a flash of light the two of them were in Hyrule Were time moved much slower for a start And that’s how it started. For the demon lord had followed them in . Across the sky the moon full the little fairy flew Dodging lighting fighting the rain and wind Dropping into a line of trees the little fairy speeded up Shouting in a cute voice Link Link As she weaved her way threw the forest till she came to the river Witch she flew up still calling Link link. Lying on the bank of the river was the man now a 8 year old Boy..for only children could enter the magic garden ,the fairy Reaching the boy drags him clear and cutely tries to give him cpr The boy opens his eyes and spits some water the fairy looking into his crystal blue eyes fairy: Link Link you ok the boy can just see white then lots of rainbows 1 for every rain drop the boy: I thought my name was craig fairy: its no time for games Link Zelda needs our help! The boys memory drowned out he stumbles to his feet. [all rites Reserved by c.l.f.g] ------------------------------------------- Please I need some help in structure..positive input I don’t need down put just input plz Sorry spelling what ever [Edited by - craigie on April 11, 2009 10:07:14 AM]
Advertisement
You can't reserve the rights of a story to you when they are already owned by the creators of the Zelda series. This forum does not allow fangames or fanfiction. And your lock of paragraphs and capitalization is also quite off-putting. Please don't post any more Zelda-related content here unless you are doing something like analyzing a Zelda game in preparation for designing an original game.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement