🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

IA in rpg

Started by
3 comments, last by _OdiN_ 22 years, 11 months ago
Do someone know some site with tutorials about IA?? I need learn IA to RPG to my game in Allegro. If someone can help-me, post here. Thanks Note: to compile some game with Allegro, you will need use DJGPP compilator. "Never desist of your objectives..." Edited by - _OdiN_ on July 4, 2001 8:12:44 AM
"Sex, Programming and Rock n' Roll"
Advertisement
What is IA?
Do you mean AI, artifitial intelligence?
If so check gamedev.net''s articles & resouces for ai, npc''s, and scripting. These are a good start for understanding.

Just because the church was wrong doesn''t mean Galileo wasn''t a heretic.
It just means he was a heretic who was right.
Just because the church was wrong doesn't mean Galileo wasn't a heretic.It just means he was a heretic who was right.
Oh sorry.I''m brazilian hehehehe....

I saw the articles here in Gamedev, but they are very complex... i don''t understand them......AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH help-me!!

"Never desist of your objectives..."
I would suggest that if you are struggling with understanding the content of the AI articles archived at GameDev.net (or at any other site for that matter) that you begin by reading some popular science texts devoted to artificial intelligence. You will find such books an excellent introduction to the topic. From there you can move on to introductory text books. Once you have gained an understanding of the basic approach of an AI tool you can investigate further by obtaining advanced texts.

Good luck,

Tim
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement