🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Any free but powerful 3D modelling software?

Started by
1 comment, last by Xeon_Boy 22 years, 12 months ago
Hey there! I''ve just downloaded Blender but was thinking of there''s another free but powerful software package like Blender available for download on the Net? Thanks!!!!!(other than Blender and Alice) Thanks!!!!! :-D Since it''''s cool to have our own signatures in every posts in GameDev.net, allow me to join in the fun. More is merrier, right? Now let''''s see....what shall my signature be? Ah-ha! Got it!!!!! "Now pal...I wouldn''''t do dat'''' if I were you, or this young lady might get hurt!" Heh-heh-heh! Cool eh? Now, dat''''s Cowboy''''s speech! Hee-haw!!!!! :-D
"The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone's watching in awe......."
Advertisement
There is OpenFX. No one has really heard of it though. OpenFX is a powerful OpenGL modeler and animator. It is a big download, 41MB, but if you want it, go to download.com and search for OpenFX.

C++
C++
The base version of Strata 3D is available for free from strata.com

--
http://www.3dcgi.com/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement