🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How many people...

Started by
2 comments, last by Timkin 22 years, 11 months ago
...would like to learn more about AI? It strikes me that there are a lot of people participating in this forum that would like to learn more while at the same time there are certainly a number of people that hold the information being sought. If there is an AI topic you would like to learn more about (AND ITS NOT COVERED IN THE RESOURCES/ARTICLES SECTION OF GAMEDEV.NET) then reply to this post with your request. Then perhaps we can encourage some of the experts out there to either provide an introductory description of the topic for this forum or perhaps even write and article about it for the GameDev community! Regards, Tim
Advertisement
I wouldn''t mind some info. on belief systems.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
I''ve never done any real AI coding. I would love to learn the basics (and more ...).

~~~~~~~~~~
Martee
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
quote: Original post by Timkin
...would like to learn more about AI?

It strikes me that there are a lot of people participating in this forum that would like to learn more while at the same time there are certainly a number of people that hold the information being sought.

If there is an AI topic you would like to learn more about (AND ITS NOT COVERED IN THE RESOURCES/ARTICLES SECTION OF GAMEDEV.NET) then reply to this post with your request.

Tim

Very good idea Tim! (He said killing many electrons in the process.)

Ferretman

ferretman@gameai.com
www.gameai.com

From the High Mountains of Colorado

Ferretman
ferretman@gameai.com
From the High Mountains of Colorado
GameAI.Com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement