Advertisement

Are any Artists Willing to post there music for a game developer ?

Started by July 29, 2009 11:56 AM
1 comment, last by jopy 15 years, 1 month ago
Hello , I am a game developer as you probably know a game is boring without any music. I'm hoping that some artists would like to step forward and contribute music. I'm putting together a few games the need music so I need someone to answer the call. Anyways , PM me or email me at whitewaterssoftwareinfo [at) gmail (dot) com if you would like to help or post ! Contributing music will get you credit in anything and everything I use it in. I will take almost any format and synthesized songs (midi , mod 's) are greatly appreciated and much smaller. I hope you will contribute ! [Edited by - jopy on August 9, 2009 9:39:15 AM]
+1 for C / C++ / Python
Hey Jopy

My name is Ian and I would like to know more about your projects, as I have just started to get into composing audio for games. I am a Berklee College of Music graduate and am trying to get a portfolio together so I'd be more then willing to talk more about your need for music and sound FX.

I live in San Francisco and I see you're in Ohio, oddly enough I was born there... Westerville (just outside Columbus) ;-)

here is some of my work http://www.ianbuczkowski.com

and my email me@ianbuczkowski.com

I see you're on Gmail, I'll forward a copy to that as well... hope you don't mind

Best,
Ian
Advertisement
I'd be to have you make some music but the music wont be used for anything really great just like for small demos and things (right now) that I make to learn since I'm learning a new programming language

Things may change soon if we (me and a few other people helping out) get another programmer locally...

but if you had some extra music ,well it would be appreciated

Jason White
+1 for C / C++ / Python

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement