🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

OpenFX : Need ye' views!

Started by
3 comments, last by Xeon_Boy 22 years, 11 months ago
Currently, I''m in the process of downloading the OpenFX 3D Modeler, and is it powerful enough to create 3D dinosaurs? Also, any views on this program will be greatly appreciated!!!!!! :-D "The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone''s watching in awe......."
"The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone's watching in awe......."
Advertisement
Downloaded it the other day.

I''m not a 3D animator guy by nature, but it seems a very cool program with a good interface and the capability to do a bunch of stuff.

-Mezz

Hi there, pal! Suppose that I''ve drawn a circle using the tools in OpenFX''s Designer, how do I fill it with colors, like a background or texture etc? Thanks!!!!!

"The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone''s watching in awe......."
"The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone's watching in awe......."
are you trying out for a job with the ''Walking with Dinosaurs'' team?(just wondering i think im trying to be cool because im lisening to the Sugar Hill)
C++
I''m not sure about this butt your question got me toying around in OpenFX.

In order to set a texture...
... Go to Attributes -> Material Settings
there are tabs for texture and mapping there
theres probably another way, but heres one
C++

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement