🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3D Object designer - Will do work for cheap

Started by
0 comments, last by Lokite 22 years, 11 months ago
Ok I am a bored individual looking recognition. The first two groups or organizations to ask will get free 3D modeling done for free. These models can be used for games or whatever you feel like using them for. I can create - - Landscapes - Simple models - Logos I do not skin objects. I am not too experianced in that area. I can skin them with simple skins but nothing too complicated. If you are interrested email me at: -Klousr@home.com Thank you for taking the time to read my post. -Lokite
Advertisement

Cool pal! Aloha!(that''s "Hi!'' in Hawaiian)

U see, if u think u can create pretty impressive 3D dino-models, please reply. I assure that u won''t regret ye'' choice. :-D

"The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone''s watching in awe......."
"The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone's watching in awe......."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement