🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

point to resource on Nueral Nets

Started by
2 comments, last by adtheice 22 years, 11 months ago
I would just like some links to nueral nets. thanks Smile, it won''t let you live longer, but it is funny when they die with a smile.
Smile, it won't let you live longer, but it is funny when they die with a smile.
Advertisement
quote: Original post by adtheice
I would just like some links to nueral nets.

Information about Neural Networks can be found in the Article and Resources/Artificial Intelligence/Neural Networks section of GameDev.

Additionally, http://www.generation5.org/ has Neural Network articles and code examples.

Finally, any search engine can locate thousands of articles, tutorials and code examples on Neural Networks that are available on the web.

Eric
I have read a lot of these articles & books & friends books I would just like to know if anyone has any that I haven''t seen yet thats all!

Smile, it won''t let you live longer, but it is funny when they die with a smile.
Smile, it won't let you live longer, but it is funny when they die with a smile.
quote: Original post by adtheice
I have read a lot of these articles & books & friends books I would just like to know if anyone has any that I haven''t seen yet thats all!

Since only you know whether you have seen a given article or not, then I suggest you use any
search engine and locate the thousands of articles, tutorials and code examples on Neural Networks
that are available on the web. And if you have already read them all, then you probably know
more than enough about ANNs to be an expert.

Eric

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement