Advertisement

Two New Reels

Started by February 22, 2010 04:32 PM
-1 comments, last by grhufnagl 14 years, 6 months ago
Hello There, I've been working on putting together a couple of sound reels for demo purposes and I wanted to share them with the the GameDev Community. You may find the two tracks either on my blog or the link that says "Audio Reel" in my signature below. I've included some notes for context. Music Reel I am looking forward to the day when I can actually have some great software synths, but until then, I'm making do with what I have :) There are a total of twelve excerpts in just under five minutes including some of my recent game work, some unattached work (meaning it wasn't written for a specific game) and some live concert work to demonstrate some of my acoustic instrumental writing. What's included - Software: Pro Tools LE 7.4, Audacity, Leafcutter John's Forester | Hardware: EMU PK-6, MBOX 2, Sony Minidisc Recorder | Additional: Library SFX for additional musical effect, light library percussion Live Performance Excerpts And Still, Between: Bruce Briney, Trumpet; Rick Kurasz, Percussion Prairie Spring: Kelsey Williams, Soprano; John Griffin, Piano Color Variations: Western Illinois Symphony Orchestra Sound Design Reel This is a pastiche of sound effects (most of which have been included in games), voice-over work (including editing and direction) and sound design via hard synth programming (accomplished through Unisyn). Software: Pro Tools LE 7.4, Digital Performer 5, Audacity, Unisyn | Recording: AT2020, AT4040 Condenser Mics | Hardware: EMU PK-6, Yamaha TX81Z, Kurzweil K2000, MBOX 1 & 2, External Reverb Units | Additional equipment: DAT Recorder, Library SFX Voice-over Excerpts I Dream of Lingua Amphibiana – written by Janani Sreenivasan; Voice-over by Matt Fear and Lauren Denofrio Flatulatch – written by Janani Sreenivasan; Voice-over by Kevin Fanning and Eric Brooks Welcome to LAS – written by George Hufnagl; Voice-ver by Lauren Denofrio Thanks so much for taking time out to listen and I look forward to your comments!
George Hufnagl
Music & Sound Design
SoundsLikeGeorge.Com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement