🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Interview Fill Out for Others to Learn From.

Started by
1 comment, last by Zephyr Lionheart 14 years, 4 months ago
While the initial use of this thread is void (Thanks Mr. Sloper!), for those who are in the industry, if you want fill out any or all of the questions for others who are going to make a career in the game industry (or something similar) to read and learn from on this forum, I've left them here for that purpose. It would probably be a good read for those with plans to go in the industry to get maybe some sort of look at what it'll be like from someone else's experiences. Side note: I could probably use advice on what else I should put as the subject name. Also, I would've deleted this, but I can't. May as well -try- to serve a purpose... [Edited by - Zephyr Lionheart on March 2, 2010 4:53:59 PM]
"In a mad world only the mad are sane." -Akira Kurosawa
Advertisement
Post the questions anyway. You are more likely to get a response if we don't have to do an extra step to get to the questions.

Steven Yau
[Blog] [Portfolio]

Position or Title:

Work Place:

1.)What is your job title? How long have you had this job?

2.)What are your main responsibilities or duties?

3.)Where do you spend most of your time? (inside, outside, at a desk, on a phone, etc.)

4.)What do you like about your job?

5.)What do you dislike about your job?

6.)What type of education and training do you need to do your job? Where did you get your education and training? Will you need additional training or education in the future?

7.)What personal qualities are important in your work?

8.)What skills are important in your work? (using a computer, working with hands, writing, etc.)

9.)What types of courses should I take if I want to do this job?

10.)What do you like to do when you aren't working?

11.)What advice would you have for someone who might want to do your job?

12.)If you had to do it all over again, would you still choose the same career?

[Edited by - Zephyr Lionheart on March 1, 2010 10:42:45 PM]
"In a mad world only the mad are sane." -Akira Kurosawa

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement