🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The AI in Tactic games

Started by
3 comments, last by jerry2 22 years, 10 months ago
how can we make AI in complex tactic games,such as Heroes of Might and Magic.Especially in the building and interior. jerry2 Programming,make a whole new world.
jerry2The God creates the world, the world creates the nature,the nature creates human. Human create...Everything.
Advertisement
You wouldn''t happen to be a friend of JeffK''s would you? Just checking.

Anyway, about your quesiton, I don''t have any experience with that part of the AI world, but there are some smart people here who can help you if you''re serious.

Nutts

My Gamedev Journal: 2D Game Making, the Easy Way

---(Old Blog, still has good info): 2dGameMaking
-----
"No one ever posts on that message board; it's too crowded." - Yoga Berra (sorta)

excuse me,who is jeff?

jerry2
Programming,make a whole new world.
jerry2The God creates the world, the world creates the nature,the nature creates human. Human create...Everything.
What does Heroes of Might and Magic do that is interesting? I''ve never played the game, but if I knew what was special about it, I could perhaps contribute a few hints.
hehe, well, it was sorta a joke. JeffK is a character on somethingawful, who always is talking about his friend Jerry

http://www.somethingawful.com/jeffk

My Gamedev Journal: 2D Game Making, the Easy Way

---(Old Blog, still has good info): 2dGameMaking
-----
"No one ever posts on that message board; it's too crowded." - Yoga Berra (sorta)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement