http://files.mail.ru/Y2ZM8O

[Edited by - YuraAntonenko on October 25, 2010 3:34:17 AM]
Quote: Original post by YuraAntonenko
take a look at AI example

nanoWorld game application

nobody comment?

[Edited by - YuraAntonenko on October 25, 2010 3:51:51 AM]
Advertisement
Nice, I am assuming that white is a herbavore and red is a carnivore. I have an old dos program just like this except it used a noise generated land mass.

Only problem I saw was that they tend to get stuck on the wall, you might want to try a wrap around map or reversing their direction when they reach the wall...

******************************************************************************************
Youtube Channel

Quote: Original post by LancerSolurus
Nice, I am assuming that white is a herbavore and red is a carnivore. I have an old dos program just like this except it used a noise generated land mass.

Only problem I saw was that they tend to get stuck on the wall, you might want to try a wrap around map or reversing their direction when they reach the wall...

it takes 5 or 10 minutes they learning something interest. they make group behavior and bands. and near the walls they have a lot of group behavoir.
give them some minutes. they improove fast.
Will do, didn't realize it was a learning based AI. Only ran it for about 3 minutes the first time.

******************************************************************************************
Youtube Channel

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement