🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

2D Artists needed for Massively Multiplayer Realtime Strategy Game/RPG.

Started by
-1 comments, last by vypermac 22 years, 10 months ago
I have been working on this project for over 2 years now and it is starting to come together. The artwork for the game right now is adequate at best and is in need of an overhaul by someone with more talent and skill then myself. Top on the list of artwork that need are the following: 1. Sprite War Units rendered at 3/4 perspective (similar to Warcraft2 or StarCraft perspective) with 8 directions of movement. Currently have a knight on horseback that could be improved. Also needing infantry unit and archer. Unit sizes should not exceed these dimensions: Knight 60X60 pixels Infantry 50x50 pixels archer 50x50 pixels 2. Game engine interface. Right now what I have looks pretty good only because I’ve spent so many hours getting it right. I''m sure someone of talent could improve upon what I''ve already done. 3. Menu Interface graphic. This is an ongoing medieval strategy/kingdom building simulation so it should be theme based so this is probably one of the most important art designs. 4. World Map, Territorial Maps and Kingdom Maps If you feel that you could do a great job in one or more of the areas that I need then please email me at markd156@home.com. The game is looking great despite not having a real artists touch and I''m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. What doesn''''t kill you only prolongs the inevitable
What doesn''t kill you only prolongs the inevitable

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement