🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

MMO Worldbuilding

Started by
59 comments, last by wolf9891 13 years, 2 months ago
All im dong is giving advice and giving my opinion on how the game community is changing.I wont repeat myself about the 2D games anymore cause i already given you what i thought about it. @the guy above me your comment is kinda pointless and is allowing farther arguments to in-sue.So ill simply say this do what you'd like with your game cause im sure these forums are for taking advice from others.Take what I give advice wise with a grain of salt or not it does not really matter to me not in the slightest.I wish you the best in your game or your idea ? but ya good luck.

Remember if you havent designed a game and are giving advice about sales and saying it requires a lot of money to fund your project and people then your comment does not hold water cause you have not yet sold a game or made one for instance.You repeating this same comment back to me i can simply show you me and my friends sales easily and with no problems.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement