🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AI books

Started by
1 comment, last by laotzu 22 years, 10 months ago
I just started taking an AI class, so I got the book (Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach) and I haven''t been able to stop reading it, granted its mostly just general trees and history and stuff, but I''m finding AI more interesting than I thought I would, anyways I was just wondering if anyone could suggest any good AI books, especially any that are oriented more towards game AI.. Thank you, lao
Advertisement
Need I say it? Check out the books section of this website! Second entry under the resources Heading in the meny bar above!!!

Timkin
quote: Original post by laotzu
I just started taking an AI class, so I got the book (Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach) and I haven''t been able to stop reading it, granted its mostly just general trees and history and stuff, but I''m finding AI more interesting than I thought I would, anyways I was just wondering if anyone could suggest any good AI books, especially any that are oriented more towards game AI..

Thank you,
lao

The AI sections of the Game Programming Gems books contain articles specfically focused on game AI.
Also, if you purchase them through the gamedev books link, you help keep gamedev in operation (they get a
small commission).

Eric [sorry for the shameless plug]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement