🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

International Development Team Members For RTS Needed

Started by
-1 comments, last by Exellon2000 22 years, 10 months ago
Hello everyone. My name is Tony. I am currently making a game called Exellon. Since I'm only 13, I don't have any funds except for my paper route. If you need to be payed, I probably couldn't pay you any more than $0.10 per/hour. The following positions are open and are needed: Programmers - I need programmers with good experience in the fields of isometric design and DirectX7. Other useful programming abilities I need to incorporate are AI, map design, and collision detection. Artists - The kinds of art I need are 2D sprites, isometric tiles, and interface objects (e.g. background textures, menu buttons, etc.) I also need someone who can do 3D models, especially of vehicles, aircraft, and ships. Futuristic style is preferred. Also, any good RTS must have good explosions too, so I need an artist who can make realistic looking explosions. Sound People - Of course, every good RTS also needs sounds. I need people with good voices and someone who can do sound effects, mainly explosions, ambient sounds, etc. Also, I need someone who has a very good sort of monotone speaking voice, a male and a female, to do things like "Construction Complete". Storyline - Someone who is good at writing stories. I will of course mention you all in the credits, and if the game sells, you will each get money. For the time being, I can only give cash, no checks or credit cards. Here is some general information on the game, which is by the way called Exellon. - Probably at least 50 or so units for each side (there will be probably 3 sides, each having different nations). - Human comparable artificial intelligence: I will not rest until the AI is as good as me (just kidding). - Huge campaign: Each campaign will have about 30 or so missions, some branching to different missions and even whole other campaigns. - Customizability: The map editor and other customization utilities will be available on another CD which the user will have the option to get. That's all for now. Thsnks to anyone who is willing to join me. To contact me: Write to Exellon2000@hotmail.com or at yahoo.com. Oh, I forgot to mention that the programming language is C++. Edited by - Exellon2000 on August 31, 2001 9:08:10 PM
[small]:P I'll lick it if you lick it first :P[small]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement