🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Neural Networks again...

Started by
3 comments, last by Halo Vortex 22 years, 9 months ago
I''ve been trying to create a working ANN for a while. I created a simple 1 hidden layer NN, then tried to extend it to multy-layers, but after a week, just gave up, having my old 1-layer NN not working either. Could someone send me some NN class, plz...
Advertisement
quote: Original post by Halo Vortex
I''ve been trying to create a working ANN for a while. I created a simple 1 hidden layer NN, then tried to extend it to multy-layers, but after a week, just gave up, having my old 1-layer NN not working either. Could someone send me some NN class, plz...

What type of network are you trying to create, specifically?? I gather you are trying to create a multilayer perceptron? Am I right??

If possible, could you post your code for a neurode that you have written?

Regards,
Mathematix.
I''ve deleted all my previous attempts and now am writting a new code. (BP net). And I''ll post it once it is complete.
quote: Original post by Halo Vortex
I''ve deleted all my previous attempts and now am writting a new code. (BP net). And I''ll post it once it is complete.

Okie-Dokie!

Regards,
Mathematix.
please see my recent post. The tutorial includes well commented source code for setting up a feedforward neural net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement