🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Odd question/request...

Started by
-1 comments, last by Codejoy 22 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I know this annoys you all when programmer from Company X (that doesnt really exsist) comes on asking you all for art for his next big game etc... So let me cut to the chase. I have a 2d image of a character, that I would model myself but im horriable at modeling people (or anything really organic in either). So I was curious if I could show some gifted artist the picture if they could do me just a simple model in say .dxf format (or some other common format). No I don''t have my own company, no its not for the next biggest game. It is for a tech demo im working on and I want to test some visual theories/idea (i sorta have a eye for art but somethings i just cannot manipulate well in that realm) which is where you all as gifted modelers come in. No I cannot pay you, and if I get no responses thats cool, but if I do it would help with my "research". Any further questions or comments just email me. Any help in this area would be awesome too. Thanks in advance. Regards, Shane codejoy@yahoo.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement