🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Aporia: Sci-Fi RPG

Started by
22 comments, last by Durakken 13 years ago
Pore is also something that can be blocked, and that meaning will be first on most teenaged gamers' minds.

Just sayin'.

But get another opinion, things sound weird to me.

I'll just reiterate that the book definition has very, very little value here.
Advertisement

Pore is also something that can be blocked, and that meaning will be first on most teenaged gamers' minds.

Just sayin'.

I think you overestimate the the teenage mind... They're thinking of boobs not what a name sounds like ^.^

[quote name='JoeCooper' timestamp='1308787542' post='4826642']

Just sayin'.

I think you overestimate the the teenage mind... They're thinking of boobs not what a name sounds like ^.^
[/quote]

For the record, I am not a teenager, but I certainly think of boobs, and I can see why they would as well.

Aporia sounds like a fictional Sci-fi or even Fantasy name. A world name most likely. I don't think of holes, blockages, or anything like that when I think of the word. If anything it may be more misconstrued as an STD or something or some disease you pick up in a third world country. I have no issues with the word, always keeping an open mind is the best method though. Down the line something may pop into your head and you will never take a look back.
Season 1
Episode 01: Hero awakes in the Galactic Capital, Sephirot, where they are confronted with being surround by aliens. After some study hero is able to communicate and hero is told to get home they should become an agent of the government as they are the only ones that are able to freely travel around the galaxy. Hero meets with the console and after some debate hero is given the opportunity to become an agent. Whether hero does or not is up to the player.
Episode 02:
Episode 03:
Episode 04:
Episode 05:
Episode 06:
Episode 07:
Episode 08:
Episode 09:
Episode 10:
Episode 11:
Episode 12: Hero discovers that the way to return home is to trigger a mechanism either at Sephirot or in the Jotnar Network
Episode 13: Various organizations discover Hero's plan to create a Yggdrasil II jumpgate and send agents to either help/hinder hero's attempts. At the end of mission it is revealed that the hero was sent to Sephirot to reveal the Jotnar's imminent threat as well as to seek out allies as humans begin to explore space, space which is full of dangerous enemies. You are given the option of sending the new gate or not... it is not made clear why other parties don't just send their own.

Season 2
The Galaxy, regardles of your decision, falls into civil war. The Jotnar start to take over worlds and heavily influence those they had guided in secret before.
If Earth has been opened guys on the hero's side go to earth.
If the peaceful side earth is informed of the situation, join a new council, and this new government, with the help of the Asgardians start building a new fleet of ships
If the Jotnar side, Earth is conquered and subjugated. The Asgardians fall quickly, and the hero is turned into a slave.

If the Earth is part of the new council the Jotnar attack the Sol System, destroying the shield finally, and due to prolonged combat the earth is ravaged and on its last legs by episode 13.
If the hero is made a slave they must escape and get aid to free earth. This results in Earth rebelling and winning it's freedom in episode 13

In episode 13 a Single ship enters Earth space and obliterates much of the forces on both sides before finally being destroyed by an Ahryv who crashes on Earth and announces to the hero that the Shaddai are returning to regain control

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement