🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

ISO RTS game artwork assistance, willing to pay

Started by
1 comment, last by Gilzu 22 years, 9 months ago
i apologize first if this offends anyone but i hardly see replies for these kind of messages in the help wanted forum. i thought i could find some hardcore graphic people here. I''m in an advanced stage of building my Isometric RTS game. i thought i could handle the tiles, well, they look acceptable somewhat. since i dont have a clue about how to draw the Sprites images for my game (think of footmen and archers a-la hercules/xena style or like the characters in golden axe), i thought about hiring someone to do it for me. so if anyone think he could do it, i''m looking for a hardcore graphic person and I am willing to pay for a job well done. contact me here or via gzussman@hotmail.com and show me some of your work. thanks, Gil.
[email=gil@gilzu.com]Gil Zussman[/email]Check out Goose Chase, Coming this fall!http://www.gilzu.com
Advertisement
saw your post in the help wanted section and will be emailing you within the next couple of days I''ll send some bmp''s and avi''s of some of the stuff ive got on my hard drive feel free to email me at t_rehfeld@yahoo.com if their is anything specific you would like to see
how much will you pay and how big do you need the sprites to be?
sounds curious though, check out some sprites ive done @

www.neonstar.net/st0ven/characters.htm

let me know what you think
-steve

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement