🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Anybody need Some Characters Designed?

Started by
3 comments, last by Sage13 22 years, 9 months ago
What''s up, this is Sage13 from Morning Star. We are doing a free promotional on our site. We are offering 1 free Character design job to the first 10 applicants ( service priced at $50.00 ) so you can see our work and hopefully in the future look to us for all your graphic arts and sprite/2D imaging needs. Check us out at: www.PlanetMorningStar.com Click on the Misc. link and go to the "Team Morning Star. Profiles, and click on Game Art to see some of our previous work. To get more info on this free CD job, contact me at: sage13@planetmorningstar.com HIRING: Also, Morning Star consists of 4 main artist, we are looking to expand. We need artist that are knowlagable in Sprite/2D Animation, CG Animation art and 3D art. We do pay and for details on that also contact me, at the above addy. thanx -long live Game Dev. peace
Advertisement
hey sage,
im pretty good at character art... i pretty much LOVE doing it, and if you want to ''hire'' me i can draw some pretty mean characters for the site. i have some examples set up at the following url.

www.neonstar.net/st0ven

lemme know what you think

-steve
OK I''ll check them out.
If you want all the details e-mail me @

sage13@PlanetMorningStar.com

peace

-Sage13
I like the animation. Do you do 2D Sprites for games?
yes sage 13, i do make 2d game sprites, soon enough a demo will be available for a game i am working on... check out the details at
www.neonstar.net/reign

just if youre curious about the actual game... ill email you in a bit

-steve

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement