🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

where to get this kind of forum board script ?

Started by
9 comments, last by vdr 24 years, 5 months ago
This is an ubb cgi script, isn''t it? Anyone know where to get it?
Advertisement
I think this WAS an UBB board. However, you can get the UBB script at: http://www.ultimatebb.com/
This is a custom bulletin board I have been working on. There is no distribution of it as of yet. I''m still working on it.. Sorry.

---
Michael Tanczos
quote: Original post by Michael Tanczos

This is a custom bulletin board I have been working on. There is no distribution of it as of yet. I''m still working on it.. Sorry.

---
Michael Tanczos

ho ho ho!
It looks as if it based on the ASP-DEv forum which is at www.asp-dev.com/board and can be downloaded from www.asp-dev.com/download.asp
quote: Original post by jimbob

It looks as if it based on the ASP-DEv forum which is at www.asp-dev.com/board and can be downloaded from www.asp-dev.com/download.asp

This board is a rewrite of ASP-Dev''s board actually. I ended up rewriting it to work with SQL Server 7.0 instead of an Access database. You can download the asp-dev board, but it doesn''t run as well or have as many features as the rewrite.

---
Michael Tanczos

So when you going to distribute yours? Very nice board, BTW, I love it.
Brian P. Retford Lost Horizon Software
No plans to at the moment.

---
Michael Tanczos
So, is this board done totally in ASP? No perl or cgi stuff?
And it has nothing to with UBB, it just looks similar?

Q
This board is ASP and VBScript. It''s a port of the ASP-Board (or something like that) to the Database server that we use.

Kevin

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement