Advertisement

Bright, shiney music for you brand spanking new game!

Started by November 19, 2011 03:52 PM
-1 comments, last by Neverending.Opera 12 years, 9 months ago
Hello all.

My name is Jasper Brownrigg and I would like to offer my services as a composer for you wonderful indi game developers, exemplars and pioneers of the gaming industry as you are, to use. My music ranges from small, sweet and engaging to broad, epic and rousing with many other offshoots and twiglets as I experiment and develop.

While my experience in the industry is limited, I have worked on the music for a variety of (unfortunately failed) games and game mods as a student. Now I have (post)graduated from the Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM) in Manchester, UK, my love for the games industry compells me to become a part of it. I hope you enjoy the demo reel on my website and I hope I hear from some of you soon, even if you just wish to say how much you liked (or disliked) my music.

If what you find is not to your liking, hit me up and test my services by giving me a short breif and I'll come back to you quickly with a mockup of what you want absolutely free!

Rates are highly negotiable as geting credits to my name is the most important thing right now.

Best wishes to you all in your projects whether I work with you or not.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement