Advertisement

My introduction :)

Started by December 07, 2011 08:58 AM
0 comments, last by Darkeonz 12 years, 9 months ago
Hey there. Let me introduce myself. I'm a Danish producer who has produced beats for rappers for about 10 years. A lot of my beats have been story driven though and the last couple of years i've done quite a bit of experimental instrumentals. Everything I make are made from scratch (no sampling and no copywrited material). I've always played games, but I mainly play smaller independent releases or old games from the late 80's, early 90's (I still play the original King's Bounty'). I would love to be able to be a part of an independent release at some point, so that's basically why i'm here making this post. I'm not really sure how to go about getting to do the score for a game, so i'm giving this forum a shot ;)

Here's a sampler of some of the most recent work I've done. Be aware that some them are made for rap though. Through the years I've probably produced over a 1000 different pieces of music, so this is just a small collection of some of it.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rulrFa2eLAE
Anyways. If anyone has a fun little project, I'd love to be a part of it free of charge. Just to get some experience with it

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement