🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My Game Project ( 2 games )

Started by
3 comments, last by Stormynature 12 years, 2 months ago
I have 2 games in writing. There called ''WarZone (FPS) and ''Blade of Immortal (RPG)''. There in writing and we plan to start Production in Summer 2012 . WarZone will have a great storyline set in modern future and Online, with Unreal Engine 3 ( maybe 4 if ever developed ) and will release in late 2013, hoping to make deal with sony and/or microsoft, if not happens, will release on PC. Blade of Immortal will have an awesome storyline set in 1600-1800 hundreds, free world, and making your warrior the most powerful. Set to release in late 2013 and early 2014. Will release exclusively for PC.
Have any ideas just message down there (Comments)

Thank You
Sorry for Bad Spelling and Grammer
Advertisement
Hey Crisoft,

Removing all the technical, marketing and other strategies. I am pretty much left with the following 2 quotes as being all I can extract as being related to writing.

WarZone will have a great storyline set in modern future

Blade of Immortal will have an awesome storyline set in 1600-1800 hundreds, free world, and making your warrior the most powerful

What I would like to see is expansion upon these themes i.e. Warzone is in the future in of itself is not enough. For example: is it a post-apocalyptic theme? Is it a WWIII scenario? Have aliens invaded?

Similarly I would also ask for expansion on "Blade of Immortal".
What I would like to see is expansion upon these themes i.e. Warzone is in the future in of itself is not enough. For example: is it a post-apocalyptic theme? Is it a WWIII scenario? Have aliens invaded?
Similarly I would also ask for expansion on "Blade of Immortal".
[/quote]
I am all for some alien invasion, I have not been gaming for sometime, I feel like the creativity is lacking in most games these days and most of them are so similar in a nature that it almost seems pointless to even play them, A breath of fresh air is needed, nothing over the top, just new and exciting.
Wow, although i would like to know more, i am already excited about your project, i myself am writing a game and i have a crack team of my close friends to work on, we don't let out information to that many people and we use codenames on our messages to make sure nothing is leaked like:
Snake (ME): Writing
Jack In The Box: Programming
A-Train: Music Director
Frost: Weapon Designer
Sand Man: Art
You probably don't care but i just wanted to state that at least it's something we have in common, since we're students and this is a first for us (I introduced the concept) we don't know the best and cheapest way to do this so if you have any advice i would love to hear it.

Wow, although i would like to know more, i am already excited about your project, i myself am writing a game and i have a crack team of my close friends to work on, we don't let out information to that many people and we use codenames on our messages to make sure nothing is leaked like:
Snake (ME): Writing
Jack In The Box: Programming
A-Train: Music Director
Frost: Weapon Designer
Sand Man: Art
You probably don't care but i just wanted to state that at least it's something we have in common, since we're students and this is a first for us (I introduced the concept) we don't know the best and cheapest way to do this so if you have any advice i would love to hear it.

@Gunshotstudio

You might find this article interesting

http://www.lostgarden.com/2005/08/why-you-should-share-your-game-designs.html

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement