Does anybody who uses Blender have a keyboard cheatsheet for 2.65?

Started by
5 comments, last by Scouting Ninja 11 years, 4 months ago

I checked google and haven't found anything, and I grabbed the one from http://gryllus.net/Blender/3D.html. But it does not have all of the shortcuts.

Advertisement

If you sign up for the newsletter on blenderguru.com they email you one. I have it, but it is not something that I'd say I'm allowed to share(copyright and all that). It is free though, and you might be interested in tutorials there whileyou are at it.

If you sign up for the newsletter on blenderguru.com they email you one. I have it, but it is not something that I'd say I'm allowed to share(copyright and all that). It is free though, and you might be interested in tutorials there whileyou are at it.

Everything is the same in 2.6 then? For the most part?

www.blenderartists.org

What are you looking for? If you hit T and N you can get the basic dialogs in the 3D window. If you hover over the Knife button it will say "Shortcut = K", Hover over Loop & Slide "Shortcut = Ctrl R"

NBA2K, Madden, Maneater, Killing Floor, Sims

www.blenderartists.org

What are you looking for? If you hit T and N you can get the basic dialogs in the 3D window. If you hover over the Knife button it will say "Shortcut = K", Hover over Loop & Slide "Shortcut = Ctrl R"

I was looking for a keyboard shortcut cheatsheet. But the one kburk suggested is great. So I'm good.

I guess you already know...between 2.5 and 2.6 it's the same. It was 2.49 to 2.5 that things changed some, and even then it was the GUI more than the keyboard shortcuts.

Each option has a shortcut next to it, allowing you to learn the shortcut while using the mouse when you are new to blender.

You will learn the shortcuts you need while you learn to use blender.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement