🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Fatal Error on GameDev

Started by
1 comment, last by Bacterius 11 years, 1 month ago

Just tried to report something to a moderator, and I got this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /var/www/gamedev/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php on line 1626
I tried doing it again, and got:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /var/www/gamedev/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php on line 1626
I'm trying to re-submit the report, but I keep getting the error (with either 72 or 32 bytes).
Also, if a moderator could contact me, that would be appreciated (seeing as I can't report this).
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Advertisement

Your report title shows up in the list, but when I click it I get a page saying "We could not find the report you are attempting to view.", so, yeah, something's busted.

This has been happening to me sporadically as well when trying to "go advanced" on post edits.

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement