🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Naming in progress

Started by
3 comments, last by eljuko 10 years, 10 months ago

Heya everyone,

Looking for some naming suggestions for my project http://www.gamedev.net/blog/1718-death-rays-and-scrapyards/. Every single one will be noted :) please gimme your best.

Advertisement

Having read the material I don't think I get good enough sense of the game to make good suggestions. Are you looking for more cool action-themed names like "Stormforged" or more something ligher-themed and pun-ish like "Scraptitude"?

EDIT: Maybe this isn't the best forum if you're looking for huge amount of suggestions as it doesn't require too much game development expertise or does it? :)

Hey,

Heh, in this case i'm not in hurry. Maybe the naming progress requires a bit more detailed info. As it is clear to me as water what kind of game it's going to be, but unfortunately i'm maybe the worst namer around.

Scraptitude sounds really fitting name and don't know if anyone can get closer than that. Since i was planning to add other elements than robotics, the name can be something about creations or so. but for the first part (robots) your suggestion sounds perfect. so the name would be "something something: Scraptitude".

EDIT: ofc i assume that you're cool if i pick your suggestion.

Robolution? If the idea is to upgrade robots on a regular basis (evolution) that is...

or

Scraptitude: Robot Evolution

Just trying to help...

Writer, Game Maker, Day-Dreamer... Check out all the wonderful things I've thought up at Meatsack's Workshop!

Check out the Current Ranking of Super Gunball DEMO on IndieDB!

Just trying to help...

And help i need.

Robolution also sounds great. + Also something Bender would say, if has not already biggrin.png

I'm spinning these ideas in my head and try to fit pieces together.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement